National Park and Monument Candles . Good and Well SupplyGood & Well Supply Co
Free shipping $75+ code: freeship . Free local Seattle area delivery code: secretseattle
All natural soy candle handcrafted to impart the scents of the wild and pristine lands of America's National Parks.
Made in small batches in Seattle, WA by Good and Well Supply.
100% vegan. 100% eco-friendly. 100% recyclable. Ethically sourced + produced. Never tested on animals. GMO free. Phthalate free. Made in the USA.
Size: 3 x 3 inches, 8 oz
Burn time: 45+ hours
- Badlands: Sweetgrass, patchouli and cedarwood
- Crater Lake: Lavender, cedar, and camphor
- Denali: Black spruce, pine needle, cedarwood, and citrus
- Everglades: Blood orange, bergamot, and neroli
- Glacier: Huckleberry, bergamot, balsam fir, and vanilla
- Grand Canyon: Charred pine, cedarwood, and labdanum (Rock Rose)
- Hawaii Volcanoes: Wild fig, ginger, and citrus
- Isle Royale: Grapefruit, balsam fir, and sandalwood
- North Cascades: Peppermint, rosemary, and cardamom
- Olympic: Red cedar, oakmoss, earth, and spice
- Rainier: Pine needle, balsam fir, and citrus
- Saguaro: Cactus, desert florals, labdanum, and amber
- San Juan Islands: Orange blossom, honeysuckle, and sandalwood
- Yellowstone: Vetiver, pine needle, and sandalwood
- Zion: Desert lavender, sage, and dried herbs